Dragonfly I

Updated: Nov 10, 2018


22 August 2012 Finally. It's done and photographed (see my 24 April post). The weeks turned into months on this one. Part of the problem is that I have been struggling with my Foundlings lately. They seem like merely variations on a theme. In a way they are and yet, when you work at something a lot, your progress can get obscured. Only with some time and some distance, can you gain some perspective. There are a few Foundlings that I have not posted as I didn't think they were successful. Some still don't seem successful but a few, as the months go by, start to evolve. They start to whisper to me. They ask that I take a second look.

0 views

Recent Posts

See All

The Spirit

17 April 2018 I set up for Art Expo/Solo tomorrow. Like a road race upon seeing the finish line, I usually pick up the pace to sprint to the finish. Likewise, I have picked up the pace to complete a

Art Expo

21 March 2018 It’s done. It’s heavy (about 50 lbs.) and it does come apart. I have to unscrew the gold frame part behind the head and I can then remove the bust of Zeus. Then I can unscrew the brass

Silver Satori

17 October 2017 A Victorian flower frog from around 1890, an old lamp reflector, and a differential gear are framed by the base of an old musical box. All that survived from the musical mechanism wa

DESIGNED BY © ROBBII 2014